terça-feira, março 28, 2006

American Psycho


"«I'm resourceful,» Price is saying. «I'm creative, I'm young, unscrupulous, highly motivated, highly skilled. In essence what I'm saying is that society cannot afford to lose me. I'm an asset.» Price calms down, continues to stare out the cab's dirty window, probably at the word FEAR sprayed in red graffiti on the side of a McDonald's on Fouth and Seventh. «I mean the fact ermains that no one gives a shit about their work, everybody hates their job, I hate my job, you've told me you hate yours. What do I do? Go back to Los Angeles? Not an alternative. I didn't transfer from UCLA to Stanford to put up with this. I mean am I alone in thinking we're not making enough money?»".

Bret Easton Ellis - American Psycho

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Belo texto e belo filme...saudades nani***

9:42 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home