quinta-feira, dezembro 15, 2005

An answer... i've found it

By the time you’ll read these lines I’ll be gone, like the novel "Dear John". I know that I will love you more than I should, so why you did not try to find the answer, why you didn’t try to simplify? It’s a little bit of runaway, I still believe in yesterday and I really don’t care of what they say. Why you don’t care about my good sense? I don’t care about those silly songs, or the covers of the magazines, when they say I’m such a pretty 'guy'. I really don’t care about yesterday…

It’s a little bit of runaway, I still believe in what they say, I really don’t care of yesterday – I will say to myself What a wonderful world. What a wonderful love.


The Gift :: AM-FM :: An answer :: 2004

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Eu sabia que mais cedo ou mais tarde ias ficar assim ... era só mesmo uma questao de tempo ...

11:37 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home